There are several ways to pay attention to your company on the Internet, attract new users, and promote your product. One of the most important tools that allow to do it is «landing». It is a one-page site with a call to action. «Landing» is often created for a specific audience. The more accurately you determine your audience the easier it would be to offer something. Often clients neglect to prepare for the landing development, and they do not think about its design from different aspects. As a result, the advertising budget is wasted without achieving the ultimate goal of advertising. We perform preliminary analysis and coordinate all questions with the client.
The Product Landing Page is primarily aimed to make the user who visit it purchase the product that the company distributes. Thus, the right design for orientation, motivation and simple ordering is very important for achieving the goals.
In fact, it’s an analogue of product landing. The main difference is that it does not sell a good, but a certain service. It means that the information on this page has to be different. Tell about the features of the service, and instead the «Buy» button send clent to the form of contacts for further work with a specialist who can tell the details and make an order. Do not overdo with the number of fields in the form, this can significantly reduce the conversion rate.
This type of landing is most attractive for client, he does not need to buy anything and spend money to leave his personal data. Subscription landing serves to persuade user to subscribe for the company news, thereby user fall into the base of potential customers who will later be persuaded to purchase a product or service.
It is a rare landing page, usually does not contain direct calls and its main purpose is informational, to keep brand on public eye. Information about novelties, updates, innovative product models is published in the landings - thus drawing users attention. Examples of this landings type are popular phone or car models.
We can offer more options for developing a marketing landing page, such as:
1. Integration of SEO tools to optimize organic visits to the landing page.
2. Adding sharing options on social networks to promote the content of the landing page.
3. Ability to do A/B testing on the landing page to find the most effective version for the target audience.
4. Option to add a tool for analyzing the activity and recording visitors on the landing page.
5. Possibility to add a tool for measuring efficiency indicators and the success of the landing page.
6. Integration of CRM systems and automation tools for efficient management of the leads that come from the landing page.
7. Integration of communication systems (IVR)
Chat bot integration
8. Integration of payment systems
Payment terms depends on the project size.
In the middle of the project
Bafore the deadline
We accept the following payment methods
You better read about us from neutral sources by following the link.
We will be glad to create a site, corporate portal or CRM system for you. We offer to discuss details first. To make communication as productive as possible, please briefly describe the task and our manager will contact you.